Hommel Update! Midnight

DocL

From Flea:
Midnight EST Sat/Sun:

Well People, Tonite Has Been A Real Nitemare. I Dont Even Know Where To Start, His Vitals Have Been Real Eratic All Day And Nite.the Real Problem Tonite And Most Of The Afternoon Has Been His Heart Rate Going Through The Roof And They Couldnt Bring It Down. They ****ed A Bunch Of Stuff Out Of His Lungs This Afternoon And That Was Very Successfull, But His Blood Pressure And Heart Rate Jumped Up Dramatically. There Afraid To Give Him Anymore Medicine For That Because It Will Ruin His Kidneys.his Brain Is Swelling Also Creating A Problem For His Brain Stem.now Its Down To Minute By Minute To See What Happens Next.im Not Going To Go Into Whats Going To Happen Next If It Gets Any Worse. All That I Can Tell You Is Its Going To Have To Be A Miracle From God To Pull Our Little Buddy Out Of The Consi On This One.im Going To Call First Thing In The Morning And Check On Him. Hope I Have Better News Then, Until Then Pray Like Youve Never Prayed Before....thanks For Everything, Flea

A later report, around two A.M. stated that his wife had said that his vital signs had stabilized again. This morning Fleabag reported that he remains stabile at this time.

Back