hoosier ss tires

Swappin Paint

has anyone heard of the street stock tire being phased out due to so many tracks switching and allowing e-mods on the sportsman? just curious, i heard something about this back during speedweeks in florida. i wouldn't mind it!

I heard that too so i went and asked Jim Morrison who owns Marvs Race Place and he said he has not heard anything about that. He said he still orders them , etc. and has never been told that by Hoosier. Hope this answers you question.

Tom

Well, I Heard It Also. I Don't Think It Would Be A Bad Idea. A Lot Of Guys In The Ss/sportsman Are On Slim Budgets And Have To Run Their Tires Till They Are Completely Junk. Good Used Ss Tires Are A Lot Harder To Find Than Emods, If Not Impossible. Mod Guys And Sportsman Guys With Bigger Budgets Could Pass Them On To The Smaller Budget Guys And They Could Pass Them On To The Guys Happy To Have Junk....lol.....then The Guys With The Bigger Budgets Recoup Some Money To Put Towards Their New Tires. I Don't Think Hoosier Would Lose Sales, They Would Just Sell More Emods.

J/m/o

Back