How about the itallion stallion at jefferson county raceway

zach bowles

zach bowles #99
how about the itallion stallion at jefferson county raceway 2nd in the heat ,1st in the dash and 1st in the feature

Moonflow

SEE YOU AFTER THE RACES,HOPE YOU COME DOWN BY OLLERS TRAILER OR DIXONS,I JUST WANT TO SHOW YOU SOME LOVE!!!!:eek: YOU AND JIMMY MUST BE CLOSE,OR HE WOULDN'T HAVE STOPPED THE LAST POST, BUT YOU GOT YOUR LAST REMARK IN DIDN'T YOU,I'LL GET MINE!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

We're not close. I don't always agree with his views either. However, a reported post tends to get the job done. I moderate on another board, so I know how the system works. :) Enjoy!

Geez, Linexbedliners.............don't you have anything better to do than chase someone around on this message board so you can threaten them.

Jimmy, aren't you tired of this guy yet?

the 48 car would not have won the feature, had the 2 or 3 cars in front of him, had not have broken. he didnt win the dash either. have a nice day..:)

Geez, Linexbedliners.............don't you have anything better to do than chase someone around on this message board so you can threaten them.

Oh, from what I've heard, he's one to keep his promises too. He's threatened me via PM as well. I'm fully expecting some kind of confrontation in the stands, but it won't be instigated by me. He's promised to bring 20 of his best friends too, they've all got something to say.

And I've promised to press charges if he lays a single hand on me, and follow through with a civil lawsuit.

And this is not the first time he has started stuff in the stands or in the pits at I-55. Must be one of the clic, since they keep letting him back.

the 48 car would not have won the feature, had the 2 or 3 cars in front of him, had not have broken. he didnt win the dash either. have a nice day..:)

GEE, WHAT RACE WERE YOU AT!!!:confused: HE DID WIN THE DASH, AND HE WORKED HARD TO WIN THE FEATURE. PAY ATTENTION NEXT TIME, MAYBE YOU'LL LEARN A THING OR TWO.:D
GOOD JOB GUYS! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK;)

Oh, from what I've heard, he's one to keep his promises too. He's threatened me via PM as well. I'm fully expecting some kind of confrontation in the stands, but it won't be instigated by me. He's promised to bring 20 of his best friends too, they've all got something to say.

And I've promised to press charges if he lays a single hand on me, and follow through with a civil lawsuit.

And this is not the first time he has started stuff in the stands or in the pits at I-55. Must be one of the clic, since they keep letting him back.

Sounds like all talk if he can't even leave his name...

...and good job to the 48 on Winning the DASH and the FEATURE....:D

-Mike Dearing

Gotta love a guy that can't fight his own fights. Seems all the tough guys always bring someone else just in case they get themselves in trouble. People talk big when they're standing behind others. For the record, I have very few friends. LOL!!!!

Back