how come?

none of the bittle fans are congratulating bittle on his win friday? i tried to hold back and not do this but it has been eating at me! all i have to say is i have a garage full of cars so someone better get on the phone with predator! :mad:

Predator?

I believe Bobby is running a Pierce. Anyhow, I was glad to not see anything about that race. All it would have done is stir up trouble.

It was a good race between two good drivers. Although looking over the back of his car, the rear bumper was shoved into his gas tank. Not sure how it happened, though.

It's getting a little old seeing the Smith's bash Bobby! You both ran good and Bobby ended up winning. End of story! JMO!

Marty ...
Bittle won Friday ... face it you couldn't get past his BACK BUMPER!!!! Good run for 2nd.

You had a "gimme" on Saturday ... count your blessings ... if they continue to qualify at Highland, your best finish will be 3rd behind Harrison & Bielong unless, like Saturday, they break! Highland is NOT a good "passing" track so the drivers who voted to qualify, just $crewed themselves.

hey big bad bear i do agree with u 100% except for highland isnt a passing track i think its a pretty good passing track most of the nights sum times ud ont see much passing......but thats ur oppinion......and this is mine......

:confused: Why is it that all the years Dale Earnhart Sr raced and you heard the announcers say the car behind him may be faster but nobody can make a car a wide as Dale the last 10 laps of a race everybody thought how great it was? But let someone do it on a local short track and it causes such an uproar. Admit it sometimes when the car is not the best, the driver does make a difference.

Earnhardt lost his life making his car wide, blocking for Michael and Jr. so that no one could get a run on them. So yes his last moments were spent doing what he did best. Unfortunately Sterling didn't expect him to come down infront of him at nearly 200mph and that mistake cost him his life. The oldtime type of racing (beating and banging on each other) is not acceptable in todays racing. By the way I am a Bobby, Dean Hoffman and Smith's fan and I was not bashing Bobby, I was only saying that in my opinion (it's my right to have one) Bobby didn't race his typical way. I seriously doubt that he would have raced Dean the same way. Bobby usually races the best groove for him and only changes grooves when passing. Bobby still won, but I doubt after it was all over it was his proudest moment. This doesn't change the way I feel about Bobby, I'm just saying it seemed uncharacteristic of his normal style.

made this little ditty up when we went to the MILLION a few years back,,what if its the last lap and you are running second for the MILLION,what would you do?well i asked what would DALE sr. do,,and the question is +++NOT+++ "WOULD HE HIT THE CAR IN FRONT?" the question is "HOW HARD WOULD HE HIT THE CAR IN FRONT?",,L.G.

SmithRacing55 said:
none of the bittle fans are congratulating bittle on his win friday? i tried to hold back and not do this but it has been eating at me! all i have to say is i have a garage full of cars so someone better get on the phone with predator! :mad:

WOW !!! That sounds like a threat. If malicious behavior causes injury to this person this post could come back to haunt you :( Pre- meditated.

Not everyone has to come on here and congratulate their favorite driver every week. Especially when they win pretty often! I have never seen another driving come on this board and complain like Marty Jr. does. You look pretty pathetic on here. Take it like a MAN, you didn't win, maybe you should of, but you didn't.

s u c k it up...there's always next week!

dirtgirl said:
WOW !!! That sounds like a threat. If malicious behavior causes injury to this person this post could come back to haunt you :( Pre- meditated.
No DirtGirl It sounds like some body just needs a bent over the knee spanking. Just grow up and deal with getting beat JR.or get faster.If you got a problem act like a man and have a talk with person you have a problem with. Don't get on the local racing forum and cry about it.!!!!!!:mad:

MizuriDirt

are you going to be man enough to step up and givr him a spankin ? dont think so so shut ur trap. also there is a difference between getting beat and getting taken out. from the my view in turn 3&4 marty was alon side of bittle in turn bittle slammed down on him. gut anyway good run for you marty there all just mad cause there bobby would of got beat

stryker69 i have a question how do you slam down on someone? the track was very black so how do you?? marty will have to try to beat him next week.

stryker69 said:
are you going to be man enough to step up and givr him a spankin ? dont think so so shut ur trap. also there is a difference between getting beat and getting taken out. from the my view in turn 3&4 marty was alon side of bittle in turn bittle slammed down on him. gut anyway good run for you marty there all just mad cause there bobby would of got beat
Go back to the junkyard BOY.

well it sounds like to me is, that marty jr better tighten up his dress because its about to be blowin up by the bellville bulliet great job bobby keep it up!!!!!!!!! and for highland it is a one lane track but your right its just your own thoughts and here are mine! :D

i didn't see the race friday night at bville but i did watch bittle at pevely sat night and he started on the pole and fell back to 3rd or 4th and drove his butt off and got the win.he didn't just settle for 3rd he went up top and made something work.you can't say you were faster than the guy in front of you unless you get by him.if you have such a fast racecar then it should work anywhere on the track and go by the guy.maybe if beville would get some new dirt or do something about how bad the track is they would get some passing but the tracks gets bad after hot laps.

Sorry, but this is the most ridiculous topic to start a thread with. I say goo race, and forget the past!! JMO

Back