** how to join our nascar league **

Racerrod

racerrod
The Nascar Rotisserie League is beginning it's 15th season of competition and we've made it even easier to join in 2009!

(Our first winning team consisted of Rusty Wallace, Ted Musgrave, Geoff Bodine and Bobby Labonte, that's how long we've been doing this.)

www.NRL5.com is our web site and it only costs $30 to play for the entire season!

Our 2009 Grand Champion will win $500 (as long as we have at least 100 real race fans sign up, we had 70 last year with just family and friends!)

ONCE ON OUR SITE, Just click on a TEAM # and then you can add your information, select a password for this team, and then use the ADD/WAIVE link to pick your drivers.

When you see the BLUE letters that say

A
B
C
D
E

Click on a letter and then pick a driver to add to your team. Just click on them once. Be sure to SUBMIT when done. If you have any problems or questions email me please.

You can mail your league fees to:

NRL
4 Meta Drive
Swansea, Illinois 62226

NO TEAM WILL SCORE OR BE ALLOWED TO SCORE POINTS UNTIL THEY HAVE PAID AND COMPLETE ALL INFO on the site, team name, real name, address, phone, email, etc!

ALL TEAMS MUST BE PAID AND PICKED BY FEB 7th to count for the 2009 season of play!

SEE WEB SITE FOR MORE DETAILS BY CLICKING ON "RULES". Be sure to challenge your buddies in our league also.

ONE LAST NOTE: Our 15th annual LIVE DRAFT & SEASON KICKOFF will be held the morning of the Super Bowl. We will be gathering at St. Clair Bowl in Fairview Heights, Illinois from 11 AM - 2 PM on Sunday Feb. 1st! Be there to learn more, meet other members, and get signed up to play.

This is a family league where ALL KIDS PLAY FOR FREE! ( no prize money though )

CONTACT ME: Rod Haffer
rodhaffer@charter.net
Call or text me if any questions: 618-799-8878

Back