Howard Moore Finishes Second at I-30; Clarksville Up Next

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Memphis, Tennessee (04/09/12) – 15-year-old racer, Howard Moore returned to action on Saturday night after a week away from the track at I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, Arkansas) in a Weekly Racing Series Event in his #23 Dynamic Electric/Stallard Mini Sprint. Seventeen cars entered the program, and Howard begin his night by charging from the fourth starting spot to claim his heat race win. His heat performance locked him into the second starting spot for the feature. Moore would battle for the lead early in the event before settling for a second place finish behind race winner, Dusty Young.
Overall, it was a great night for the team as they continue to get the early season bugs worked out of the car and prepare for some of the upcoming, special events. Full results are available at www.I-30Speedway.com.
This Saturday, April 14th the team will travel to the tight confines of Clarksville Speedway (Clarksville, Tennessee). An unsanctioned, $2,000-to-win event is on tap, and many of the region's top competitors are expected. For more information on the event, please visit www.ClarksvilleSpeedway.com .
Howard would like to thank all of his sponsors including RaceDaySponsor.com, Senter Farms, Ronnie's Hot Rods, Dynamic Electric, MoMo's Racing Engines, Star Auto Sales, Spanky's Customs and Hot Rods, MotorStands.com, Hernando Dental Group, Stinson Industrial, William & Dovie Huckaby, MyChronTom, Engler Injection, Xtreme Race Graphics, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.
Howard Moore is always looking for new sponsors and marketing partners. For more information, please visit www.HowardMooreRacing.com .
For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Howard Moore, please point your browsers to www.HowardMooreRacing.com .

Back