Howard Moore Finishes Second in Grass Roots Nationals

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Memphis, Tennessee (10/03/12) – 15-year-old racer, Howard Moore continued his dream season of progressing into full-size Sprint Cars over the weekend by piloting his #9J Jones Motorsports/Dynamic Electric/Eagle Chassis 305 Sprint Car to a second place finish in the Grass Roots Nationals on Saturday night.

Howard returned to action on Saturday night at Riverside International Speedway (West Memphis, Arkansas) in the Grass Roots Nationals. Eighteen entries were on hand for the $800-to-win event, and he started the night by advancing from the fifth starting spot to a second place finish in his heat race. Via passing points he earned the fifth starting spot for the main event. In the feature he raced in the top five for the duration of the event before advancing to a second place finish behind race winner, Eddie Gallagher. The finish marked his best to date in the 305 Sprint Car division. Overall, it was a great night for the young driver against a talented field of competitors as he continues to get more seat time!

"I really had a great time in the car on Saturday night, and I feel like I'm slowly starting to get a feel for things. Getting to race with guys like Gallagher, Bowden, and all of the other great competitors really teaches me a lot. I can't thank Mr. and Mrs. Jones as well as all of my great sponsors for this opportunity," notes Moore.

Full results from the event are available at www.RiversideInternationalSpeedway.com.

With the season winding down, and the team's power plant in their 360 Sprint Car getting freshened, Howard is currently unsure of when his next race will be. Stay tuned to www.HowardMooreRacing.com as more plans are announced for the team.

Howard would like to thank all of his sponsors including RaceDaySponsor.com, Senter Farms, Jones Motorsports, Ronnie's Hot Rods, Dynamic Electric, MoMo's Racing Engines, Star Auto Sales, Spanky's Customs and Hot Rods, MotorStands.com, Hernando Dental Group, Stinson Industrial, William & Dovie Huckaby, MyChronTom, Engler Injection, Xtreme Race Graphics, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Howard Moore is always looking for new sponsors and marketing partners. For more information, please visit www.HowardMooreRacing.com .

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Howard Moore, please point your browsers to www.HowardMooreRacing.com .

Thanks!
Ben Shelton, Owner
MSR Mafia - www.MSRMafia.com
The Midsouth Racing Scene - www.MidSouthRacing.com

Back