I-55 & BC Pure Stock Rules

Intake

Been receiving a lot of calls of late as to can I do this and can I do that, no you can't. If it is not specifically in the rules than it is not allowed!
The only changes in the rules are a 5" spoiler is allowed, that is 5" in the wind ,not 5" tall and the side supports will not be taller than the spoiler itself. The rear frame rails may be fabricated from the CENTER of the rear end back. That's the only changes!

The rules are available on I-55 and Bellclaire's web sites!

Rule# 26 standard lifter dia only, solid or hyd.permitted. Whereas rule #28 states, Cam must be hyd/non roller only. I'm guessing you can use solid lifters, but only on a hyd. cam? Does allied still have a 480 cam lift rule?

Rule# 26 standard lifter dia only, solid or hyd.permitted. Whereas rule #28 states, Cam must be hyd/non roller only. I'm guessing you can use solid lifters, but only on a hyd. cam? Does allied still have a 480 cam lift rule?

No lift rule, hydraulic only. Will be in revised/current rule book.

I dont remember the rule exactly, but you should be ok tommy, its any u.s. body on u.s. frame, just cant use full size truck frame.

two cars have been purchased that ran belleclair for years and got to run pevely and had stock mount shocks with shperical balls like afco sells ,they passed tech and i dont believe trucks had stock 4link rear suspension , so if we have a car that ran belleclair for years that was legal is it still legal? and if its legal at tri-city and highland will it be legal at i55? i know what the rules say but i also know what the other tracks allow which is where most of your car count might come from at i55 , just wondering so all these new cars i am building are not illegal , i just built them like all the cars that have been running and have passed tech in the past,so if you could jim give me a call.

I don't really get this read the rule book response. Before I had a car built I looked at several BC cars and they had all kinds of stuff on them that should not be allowed according to the rule book....for example....racing shocks w/ heims, racing springs, brake adjusters, no rear firewall (had sheet metal in the interior), front end parts that are OEM but not from the frame used, and the list goes on and on. Does this new interest in the rule book mean the rules are going to be enforced now? I'm all about being legal but I'm not interested in being legal and racing against a bunch of cars that have the things I just mentioned in plain sight.

Please clarify....there are a lot of cars being built/altered to run at Pevely next year.

he (intake) isnt even sure what the rule book reads so im sure you will be ok

I disagree, I think Mr Intake does but there is some confusion on what allieds official interpretation of the rule is on several things. As long as everything is the same for all cars, I'm ok with it.

Be careful, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile!
You sir are correct.. 180722_1596715450014_1599815054_31286403_1280453_n.jpg

Back