I-55 Nickle Race # Success

dirtgirl

I want to Thank everyone for all the donations and help that goes into this event to make it a success.........
This event could not be done with out the all around help of these major players.
Pete PJ Passiglia
Nic Passiglia
Lisa Brown
Brittany Rockholt
Hailey Soutiea
my back bones in this event
and
Gus Soutiea
Chelsey Williams
Donnie Jumper
Shane Jumper
Rocky Soutiea ( Sabrina and Samantha my excellent little bike builders and trash picker uppers )
Timmy Hancock Jr
Chris Soutiea
David Jenkins
Miss Sue Marler
and anybody I reeled in to help hand out prizes and work the gates and baby sit the prizes and getting the nickles on the track.
All these people have jobs to do for weeks and at the end of the night it's what you see.
Alot of prizes and alot of happy kids. Well except the boy stuck w a girls bike :(
Thanks again to all of the above for a great evening that was a huge success....

All of you are to be showered in praise. The sheer process of what you managed to execute at the track alone was nothing short of amazing. What had to be involved in the weeks leading up to it was surely sacrificial at times. Good on all of you. The smiles some of those kids had after getting their bike was very heartwarming to observe. God bless everyone involved. Chances are you helped make at a minimum, at least one child's crazy mixed up world, just a little bit better. MAN I love this sport!

Lisa, with as little time as you had to work this deal due to Mother Nature, you need a pat on the back for doing it. Nice crowd to support this event.

Back