I-55 Raceway

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichieFor20

When opening the I-55 Raceway site it says it's "Permanently Closed" in red letters. If this is not true they may want to correct it.

Because it is federated at i55 maybe i 35 raceway you punched in

Last edited:
I''m not saying it's true and it must be some sort of error... Who knows where Google gets this sort of information.

Test%20page_zpsuvkr7ln7.png

I talked to Lisa Jones and she said its not closed , like i said don't you think Jimmy Dearing would say something

I've had numerous conversations with Google and they won't change the status..

All it takes is three people to go onto Google's site and report any business closed and they will mark it closed permanently. It is an absolute joke how Google operates some things.

googles server is a joke also I changed today its alot faster with another dns server

First of all everyone can be rest assured thst I55 will be open in 2016 I have all ready seen most of their 2016 schedule. And if you will go to their web site it says nothing about closing I think google is on some kind of B.S. P.S. Let's show them how much we appreciate what they let
Us injoy. Every week and fill the stands this year Thanks for reading

Last edited:
Google is so screwed up, they list a former employee's home phone number as the track number..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back