I 55 weather ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also like Eldora, KC Raceway, Tri-State Speedway, Farmer City. Now, why don't you be a good boy and ask Jimmy to turn down your shock collar, before it permanently brain damages you further.

I don't badmouth I-55. You, of all people, should know I consider I-55 to be the best track in the Midwest. I do, however, criticize them on what I consider bad calls on the weather. But, lookit, maybe someone has listened. Two weeks ago, they got the show in through the drizzle. And last week, they didn't cancel until the storms actually rained them out.

I'm not afraid to call out a track on what I think is BS, be it track conditions, a call on the track, or on the weather.

I don't badmouth I-55. You, of all people, should know I consider I-55 to be the best track in the Midwest. I do, however, criticize them on what I consider bad calls on the weather. But, lookit, maybe someone has listened. Two weeks ago, they got the show in through the drizzle. And last week, they didn't cancel until the storms actually rained them out.

I'm not afraid to call out a track on what I think is BS, be it track conditions, a call on the track, or on the weather.

The only BS is the crap that you commonly spew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back