I-55's Ice Cream Stand was open!

Debbie Cummins

Bomber Momma #19
Thank you Chip! The ice cream stand was open and ready for my business last night at Pevely. I purchased a "drumstick" ice cream cone (they call it the "Champ") and it was very delicious and refreshing. I enjoyed it at the "Meeting of the Minds" during Intermission.

Thanks for correcting the problem of my not getting my dairy supplement as part of my daily food plan. I felt so much better during the Feature races because I had the added energy from that ice cream treat. In fact, I was able to leap down off the bleachers and run to the fence to see if my Jimmy was OK after he was pushed into the wall on the front staight-away. Jimmy insisted that it was not necessary for me to do that, but I know I was able to because of the ice cream.

Chip, you're an alright guy, in spite of what "dirtgirl" said about you. If I ever have another problem at I-55 I know just the man to go to with my complaints. You listen very well and get the whole, long, complete story before you deny everything. I think I'll add you to my PM list! :)

And, Chip, thanks for recognizing me from the description you were given--"the green witch"?? I don't know how you ever found me in the crowd?

Way to go Bomber Mamma. Champion of the ice cream deprived and she keeps the junior fan club goin. You go girl.

LAST NIGHT WAS THE 1ST TIME I EVER PATRONIZED THE ICE CREAM STAND. I'M USUALLY NOT TO BIG ON SWEETS, BUT FOR SOME REASON I HAD A CRAVING. I WENT AND GOT AN ICE CREAM SANDWICH. I MUST SAY, IT WAS THE BEST I EVER HAD.:eek: :)

See! That's why I was so upset...

when I found it shuttered last week. That ice cream does taste exceptionally good at the races.

Now everyone knows about the ice cream stand at I-55. Watch the sales go shootin' through the roof.

Oh, wait a minute, TTG won't be there this coming week due to his daughter's wedding. So plan on the sales going up in 2 weeks. :)

FROM THE WAY HE TALKS ABOUT THE WEDDING $$$$, HE MIGHT BE TOO BROKE TO GET AN ICE CREAM. LET ME KNOW MIKE, YOURS IS ON ME!:D

BELIEVE IT OR NOT MIKE, THERE I$ $OMETHING OTHER THAN RACING TO TALK ABOUT. $O $ORRY IF I REMINDED YOU OF THE MONEY YOUR ARE $PENDING ON THI$ WEDDING!

ONCE AGAIN $$$$$$$$$ORRY!!!:D

ACTUALLY, I THINK I'LL GO BACK OVER TO THE POST ABOUT DIRTHOUND"S DADDY. $INCE THE CAT I$ OUTTA THE BAG NOW!:p

:D

If I laugh at home, can TTG hear me?

You know, TTG, if your daughter would get married by a Justice of the Peace, and have her reception at White Castle, you would have $$$$$$ now to buy my Jimmy that Modified he wants. :)

Now where did I hear that before?

But then, would she ever speak to Daddy again?

Now you're talking!

But those Ray Walsh boys would probably be hoggin' the place. Maybe we could even have them do a "green" flavor for me?

:D

Back