i want to give thanks to ............

jt78

disabled but able ;)
Dustin Adams and his grandfather Dean and his dad Dean (when he was there), Jason Kieth and his crew man (part timer):D , Ray Statler and his crew man (can't remember his name):confused: , for helping me out in the pits all season long helping me get strapped in and putting on my equipment so i could race my multi. i felt like a hinder to everyone but they all thought nothing of my disability and made me feel welcome and they were happy to help.they all had their own cars to tend to but was always willing to help me when i asked. having friends like these guys has made my first season at sfcr a most enjoyable and memorable experience. plus all the racers i met this year and became friends with made me look forward to every saturday and i can't wait for next year. thanks again everyone. and thanks to the best crowd i've had the pleasure of racing in front of.
jim tickle #7t8 multi

Jim, just wanted to say thanks for letting my grandson sit in your racecar Saturday at the car show. It made his day!! :)

jt78....goes to show you just what ppl with disabilities can do, so don't ever let that stop you from doing what you want to.

Back