I55 Raceway Luxury Box

My brother-in-law is having his bachelor party on May 9th; unless I can talk him out of the wedding ;). One of the ideas being thrown around is going to the races that night. I looked on I55's web site, but was unable to find information on the Luxury Boxes (I know there is the new one in Turn 3 as well as the enclosed seating above the front straightaway). Is my best option leaving a message on the track answering machine or does anyone know of an e-mail address for the track (I wasn't able to find one on the website). I'm trying to find information on pricing (there would probably be around 20 of us) and if any food/beverage is included. Thank you in advance for any help!

Dan

It will be hard to get as the advertisors get their night with the cost of the signs around the track. You will need to contact the track for the information and availablity.
You should go to practice this Saturday to get the information or next Saturday for the Modified show.

Sue will most likely be in the office on Saturday, so you could call on Saturday and get info.

Mr. Pugh & Mr. Dearing--thank you for the information. I will give the track a call on Saturday for the information; hopefully they'll be available that night. Thanks again!

Dan

Back