Indoor Off Road RC Racing in St Charles

airchicken

If anybody has 10th scale or 18th scale off raod trucks and buggies they race on fri at 7p.m.and saterday at 6 p.m. They provide indoor pits w/ electric , free transponders,and a snack& pro shop.For more info and pics go to www.johnnythrottle.com/news. By the way I TQ'd and won the a main on 11/11 .

Just a quick note:
This place has the ability to run all skill levels they have racers with factory sponsorship to kids running for the first time. Two weeks ago a 12 year old girl ran third so it is very diverse. The only thing you should have a competition style remote control car or truck from a hobby/specialty store the other one just are not adjustable or strong enough to make it. Also it is spectator friendly so if you have been thinking about getting into rc motorsports or just would like to se it come on out these can do 30-40mph .

Ive got a couple cars and trucks to race there. I race at dirt burners in kirkwood. IM selling my stuff to buy some r-c oval track stuff....bored of the off road tracks ...

Come this weekend .I know 2 trucks that have been sold out of there in the last few weeks.

Ran dirt burners from the first year it opened but stopped going do to the bad track design and cliquey atmosphere .Buy the turnout this summer it looks like others have left.

Great turnout friday a handfull of people from the dirt stock car racing crowd . Records broke in stadium truck and buggy . Racing sat. at 6pm and 1/8 scale gas on sun. at noon .

Back