Jack Sullivan Claims Biggest Career Late Model Win At Clarksville

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Greenbriar, Arkansas (06/27/10) – Jack Sullivan powered the #1 AAA Diesel/Bryant Motorsports/GRT/Vic Hill Racing Engine Super Late Model to his biggest career Super Late Model win on Saturday night at Clarksville Speedway in Clarksville, Tennessee as he picked up the $10,000 prize in UMP Summernationals action.

Saturday night was a big night for Jack and Team GRT as Sullivan claimed the $10,000 win for his first ever UMP Summernationals triumph at Clarksville Speedway in the annual Toilet Bowl. After winning his heat race, Sullivan drew the second starting position for the feature event. However, he would not get a good start and would slip to fourth early in the event. As the race wore on his car began to come to him, and by lap 20, he was pressuring Jeep Van Wormer for the lead. Five laps later he would race past Van Wormer to take the lead, and went on to lead the remainder of the event en route to taking the big win over Van Wormer, Ryan Unzicker, Rodney Melvin, and Dennis Erb Jr.

“I can’t thank Dicky Allen with Triple A Diesel, Joe Garrison with GRT Race Cars, Bryant Motorsports, and all of my other great sponsors enough for supporting me. We haven’t had the best of luck over the past couple of months, but things have really been coming together since we have been on the UMP Summernationals tour. I want to win the Summernationals title, but right now we are just focused on winning races every time that we hit the track,” commented Sullivan.

Jack is currently third in the latest UMP Summernationals points behind leader, Shannon Babb, and Dennis Erb Jr. Keep up with all Jack and Team GRT by going to www.JackSullivanRacing.com .

Jack Sullivan would like to thank all of his sponsors including Triple A Diesel, Bryant Motorsports, GRT Race Cars, Central Arkansas Pest Services, Rinehart Trucking, Merrill Bonding Co., Vic Hill Racing Engines, JFR Graphics, Xtreme Suspension Technology, AFCO Radiators, Allstar Performance, ATL Fuel Cells, Brinn Transmissions, BSB Manufacturing, ButlerBuilt Safety Equipment, CV Products, Delph Communications, Frankland Rear Ends, Goodridge Hose & Fittings, GRT Fab, Hoosier Racing Tire, Hypercoils, Joe's Racing Products, K-B Carburetors, Out-Pace Racing Products, Penske Shocks, Performance Bodies, Performance Powder Coating, Peterson Fluid Systems, QuarterMaster, QuickCar, R2C Air Filters, Sweet Mfg., MSRMafia.com, Trick Race Parts, Turbo Start Batteries, Wiles Driveshafts, and Wilwood Engineering.

For more information on Jack Sullivan, please visit his official internet home at www.JackSullivanRacing.com .

Back