Jacksonville Hornet Purse

20M

RUMOR has it that the purse will be 100$ to win, 75$ for second and 50$ for third. Like I said, this is just a rumor, haven't heard anything about tow money, heat races, etc.

At that purse,I think they would get the car count.If he is smart,they would check out other tracks.(Including ones down south). That purse is close to the better ones that run Hornets. If he treats the Hornets like a class they will be faithful. Farmer City runs them once a month for next to nothing. J'ville puts a purse on it, and they will get a car count. I travel 1 hour and a half just to run every week for points and at least 100 dollars to win and never leave without at least ten dollars.Not bad for Hornets.If J'ville can match that and get a stern set of rules from the beginning,I would definately try it out next year. Thanks for the info!(Or the rumor!lol)

Brownstown-If you can afford the tow,it is a great place to go.
I don't know how they compare on the bigger classes but they have the best week to week Hornet payout there is. Sad thing they are a Friday night also. They treat the Hornets like a class instead of a bunch of throw-ins if you know what I mean.Some big name tracks you race for a trophy and thats it.That would be alright if you lived next door.lol

20m

Another thing that makes it a little better is that if you show up,you at least get a ten dollar show-up. Even Last place,broke,etc. So for the little guy,it is a great place to go.
Good-fair promoter,crew,and staff.A fun place to go for some dirt track racing. God I sound like I have an interest in the place but I don't. I just like being treated like a person and having some fun doing it.

Back