Jacksonville this Weekend

18TomlinFan

Does anybody know whats going on at Jacksonville this coming weekend? It didnt seem to me that they have a website, but any info would be helpful.

Thanks

If I am not mistaken, Jacksonville has only one more night and that is October 3. I think it pays $5000 to win for sprint cars and Farmington pays $5000 on October 4. I am not sure if they will be running all support classes. Hope this helps.

Jacksonville

No racing the 26th. Final night is Oct.3rd all classes will be running with $3500 to win for sprints.

Think they dropped it to 3500 to win at both speedways,and put more money towards the middle of the pay scale,not sure what Jacksonville is doing besides sprint,but Farmington is also running 360 sprints,plus the winged 60cc mini sprints on the 4th of Oct.

Help for Malden

With Jacksonville not racing Sept. 26, that could make the sprint show at Malden (Mo.) interesting. They're racing two features for sprints. It might not be out of the question to pull a couple of cars from Jacksonville, especially if they go to Benton for the All Stars the next night.

Back