Jacob Sewell and Dan Hager

Lizardracing

race it, don't rice it!
I want to extend a sincere Thank You to the 73(Dan Hager) and the F5 (Jacob Sewell) and their crews. Hager and Sewell basically took over a very frustrating night for me and made it a great one. We had fuel system problems and a late start that plagued our track packing and hot laps. In the heat the F5 and I collected and they spent the rest of the heat race fixing their car and we continued to finish. They came over to our pit to begin thrashing on our car to fix what I considered unrepeatable damage. Unfortunately, Jacob Sewell (F5) was taken out in the Feature by another racer and we took home the 15th spot. But I can't say enough about the coming over and taking control of a situation I gave up on in frustration. I want everyone to know these guys are top notch racers in every regard. I can't tell em enough how much that meant to us. That's what racing is all about to me.

Thanks for the thank you!!!!

It is my pleasure to help out a fellow racer when ever I can. I know I have had plenty of help from many others and look forward to a chance to "pay it forward". I doubt If the F5 team goes back to Fulton this year. It's too hard to fix the car for Saturday night at MCS where we are racing for UMP points in the B-mods. (if Fulton ever goes UMP we would be back) If you make to MCS stop in and say hey. Again, thanks for the post. It made my night.

Jake Sewell #F5
Sewell Racing
Go Big or Go Home!

typical

Thats Jake, we have pitted by him for several years, and he is always there willing to help...class act.

You won't find better guys than Jake and Daniel. They are always willing to give whatever they can, and then some. They are as good as it gets. Probably cheaters, though.

Know I know who you gave your traction control to!
Tell Jake that Bryan would like to have his Bert back, he doesn't like to get beat by his own transmission!

Jake probably won't return it until he's caught with it.

Back