Jason Crump #86

RichieFor20

Just wanted to give a shout out to Jason Crump on his nice finish in the feature at Pevely last night. Jason was kind enough to answer a couple of race related questions on here for me last month and was happy to help. After the race last night, I went down into the pit area and stood behind Jason's car to watch them put the car back in the trailor. This little 5 year old kid was standing next to the car with his checkered flag in his hand. As soon as Jason saw him he went right over and asked him if he wanted his flag autographed....he didn't make him wait like some other drivers tend to do. When Jason realized he didn't have a marker he asked the boy to wait while he ran into the trailor to get a marker, came out and signed the flag. What a happy 5 year old that was. For anyone out there sitting on the fence wondering who to root for, don't forget guys like Jason Crump. The man loves racing and sincerely appreciates the fans in the stands.

Crump is a pretty good guy. He came to Doe Run one night with his Pro4 and was very nice to talk to and a good driver. Had nothing but nice things to say about our lil bullring and accociated with everyone. He got my respect.

Thank you for the kind words. At least there are 3 people who appreciate what I do ;-) Maybe 4... I'm not sure how to take Joeys comment. I think he is just happy because my LM is no longer a Toyota.

Richiefor 20, stop by and say high sometime, I would like to put a face to the name. It is refreshing to see good comments about yourself. When I seen my name in the title of a post; I thought O sh!t... I really made an honest attempt to drive clean, who did I P.O. this week.

Chewin Dirt, You can come by anytime... wink wink. j/k people

Krazie, I still like that little bullring. maybe when we finish the new pro-4, I will make a trip back out there and see if I can continue my streak.

hey jason you can count 5 i have raced you at benton, fredricktown, and pevely and i have never seen anyting negative about you or your driving. I am a fan best of luck this year.

Back