Jason Feger wins MARS race at Tri City plus other results

Lm...25 jason feger
mod....00 randy korte
crate....8 randy korte
ss....36 danny ehms
pro 4....robert shaw.....18 i think

LM....Feger, Jeremy Payne, Terry Phillips, Billy Drake (started 20th)....Korte was running fourth and hit the wall and went to the infield....Tony Jackson Jr was fifth....

Thanks to Revin and Friends

Thanks for the show! Too bad for the RK fans, there was more than one DRIVER! in the house on Fri! Billy Drake,Danny Ems,Scott Weber,and most of all Jason Feger. Never met the guy,but he has impressed me this year on the track. You gotta love that high side! WOW. How was I-55?:)

Thanks for the show! Too bad for the RK fans, there was more than one DRIVER! in the house on Fri! Billy Drake,Danny Ems,Scott Weber,and most of all Jason Feger. Never met the guy,but he has impressed me this year on the track. You gotta love that high side! WOW. How was I-55?:)
Next time your where Jason is racing take the time and go down and chat with him. He is very down to earth and easy to access compared to some of the other drivers. He is making a good name for himself with the fans on his ability to drive and his good nature.

Thanks! I am still a Bob Pierce fan too. Congrats to KS,he was a HOF':)er when he started!
Next time your where Jason is racing take the time and go down and chat with him. He is very down to earth and easy to access compared to some of the other drivers. He is making a good name for himself with the fans on his ability to drive and his good nature.

Back