Jimmy Cummins

Tweaked

hey dude good job at brownstown its about time. seen your mom at belleville she missed a good night so when do we get the cookies? lol well man good job we'll see ya memorial day!

Jimmy had cookies last night. Boy they were good. I think Dave Jenkins finished them off.

congrates

Hey way to go jimmy on the feature win, does this mean you collected the bounty ?

No, he didn't get the bounty because Harrison didn't race last night. He'll have to go for that next week.

I guess the cookies did the trick. Now I have to bake them again for next week--guess you know what I'll be doing Thursday, right?

Man, Jimmy wins a Feature and I didn't see it! But his Dad did--said he got "supercharged" in the latter part of the race. I think he had some cookies stashed in the car and ate a few during a caution. Anyways, way to go Jimbo!

He's racing the 2-day race at Brownstown this weekend. Look for me on Sunday!

Way to Go JIMMY! To bad you couldnt of picked up the bounty money! Of coarse wasnt there to see it. Hopefully we will see you Sun and Mon, If not GOOD LUCK and show them that you are A LITTLE OFF THE WALL!!!

He was definately a little off the wall. He passed them all on the high side. I was sitting next to his dad, and he was on the edge of the seat the whole race. I am glad that we finally get soe of those cookies. I have been waiting for a while. Just bring some by the Deal Motorsports car and I will be sure to help distribute. :D

Back