Jimmy the Rocket!

flyin'bryanfan

Hey Jimmy Cummins good job winning your heat and coming in 2nd in the dash!:) Good luck next week in the feature! Does this mean your mom will be baking cookies?:);)

Cookies next week?

Well, let's see.....I sort of promised Carl Springer that if he was at the track again next week I'd have cookies for him, and Jimmy did win a Heat race, and I don't have school next Friday, so maybe, YES, I'll have cookies next week at Belleville. :D

Well, let's see.....I sort of promised Carl Springer that if he was at the track again next week I'd have cookies for him, and Jimmy did win a Heat race, and I don't have school next Friday, so maybe, YES, I'll have cookies next week at Belleville. :D

Too bad I won't be there I keep hearing about these awesome cookies.:) Jimmy is just going to have to win at Pevely so maybe I can try one of these famous cookies. :) Friday is my last day of school!:D:D

Congrats Jimmy!!!! Hope To See Ya Win At I55 Tonight!!!!

Debbie, Pitdrifter's wife Tiffany told me those cookies are excellent!!!!

Jimmy and Troy had one heck of a race in the Dash, if Troy would have made one mistake Jimmy was there to take the lead.

Would have been one heck of a Feature.

The Jr Fan club and nickle race was great for the kids but it sure did take a long time.

Jr

Back