JRs at bedrock !!!!!!!!

I would like to get thoughts from all the jr drivers parents I think if we change the jr clone plates to AKRA rules we have a chance at have good kart count this season ! If we make jr1 clone a green plate & jr2 clone a purple plate we can give the flateheads a chance . We still my need to adjust weight a little but the plates will be closer .thats what every one else runs it would help get more karts over there . This is coming from someone planing on running clone if we don't do this the flatheads won't have a chance it will be two classes witch means low kart count ! Please let me know your thoughts on this I just think we need to do it before the season starts . Thanks !

what about people who have had their clones built for blue plate? And they run blue plate everywhere in jr 2 if they combine the class how is that gona get a better kart count people either have a clone or flathead or run both classes

What track do u know that runs jr2 with a blue plate that's the point I'm trying to make AKRA rule for jr2 is purple ! Most guys running jr2 will have purple plate motors ! There is no difference between the two we change plates from purple to blue all the time with no other changes ! Now from green to purple it's a different carb ! I was just trying to get the clones & flatheads together for kart count ! I guess we can just run them separate & have 4 to 5 in each class !

Duquion is blue jr2 and alot of tracks in indiana and kentucky run blue plate clones JR 2. IT doesnt matter to me but if they gona combine the classes gona be a big deal if one motor starts beating other ones ive already bought 2 blueplate clones dynoed and ready to rip cus thats what rules said and a blueprinted plate is 20$ but i will eo whatever i guess i was at rules meeting and no one said a word about plate changing idk

Completely understandable what I was getting at is tracks that combine flathead & clone run the other plates & that is what they said they were doing the first to weeks ! Those karts blue plate to blue plate have no business running together . There to far apart , I'm not going over there to tare stuff up ! & I've always said the class should pay out the number of karts running out there together ! If your scoring them seperate & paying them seperate then you should run them seperate ! If they do that we will come over & run the biggest class . I guess will see after the first to weeks !

Well...this went right where I thought it would go. Too many variables to sort out and not enough solid info to really make it work for both types of motor.

My recommendation to Van will be to forget about combining classes again this year. Maybe we can work something out before the 2014 season starts. I encourage everyone to attend the rules meeting when it's posted. If for some reason you have other plans you can always send Van, Justin or me your thoughts before hand.

Pretty sure at this point it's a non-starter.

No a positive note....the weather is getting slightly better for some outdoor dirt racing. Keep your fingers crossed for a spring that keeps the farmers and racers happy.

I second that ! Those classes should be ran seperate ! If not its just gana cause problems with the way the weights and plates are right now ! If we do that also gives us the option to run flathead or clone or run both classes ! Sorry about missing the meeting we were racing out of town that weekend or we would have been there like in the past !

Back