Justin Allgaier

From a loose car in qualifying and starting in the back to his first NASCAR win. Very good job and congradulations. One, two for Pensky racing.

Awesome race! Between me, my husband and my son jumping up and down and hollering in the living room on the last lap, we scared the crap out of our dog, LOL! So happy for Justin, Ashley, Mike, Dorothy, Bryan & Gayle and everyone else who's helped J out over the years! This is what it's all about!

The race was awesome today, and im glad I got to be there for his first win. It was awesome...The emotion in his eyes as he pulled into the garage going into victory lane showed how bad he wanted it, and how hard he has worked to get to this moment! I got a video of him pulling into the garage and burning out up the ramp to victory lane ( which was awesome!) lol ...ill post it when i get home monday! Congrats justin, and way to go! Couldnt have happened to a better person

Awesome race!!!!!!! great job justin.I was so happy to c brad race clean for once guess nascar got there point across.

Back