Kenny Kennedy and Billy "The Kid" Smith

CRAZYFAN

Just thought I'd drop a note to everyone that both of these drivers were at I-55 saturday night, I believe it was the first trip of the season for both. The Kid started toward the back of his heat race and didn't fare so well while Kenny started on the front row of his heat and never looked back, great heat race win for first time at Pevely this year. Kenny ran the dash, not so sure where he finished. Both drivers started the feature but ran into some trouble. It was good to see both these guys come up and run with our Pevely regulars, hope to see them again this season. Brent Thompson was also there, finished in the top ten in the feature I believe. :)

Way To Go !!!

These guys have been a great assset to the Fredericktown Raceway every Friday night. I was one of them that really enjoyed the Late-Models and was sad to see them go ( although i knew that financialy they could not stay ) BUTTTTT bringing in the Modifieds has been wonderful. There is sone of the best guys driving in this class and they deserve a HUGE pat on the back for stepping up to the plate and GETTIN - R - DONE . I would also like to add that i definatly believe that the Hobby/sportsman are faithful . The continualy put on a H#LL of a good show each week. We are the luckiest fans to get to see the show we do every Friday night. :) LeaDonna ) WOW, that got kinda mushy ) hehehehhe

I don't get down to fredericktown much because I work on friday's though I was there a few weeks ago. I WILL be there this coming friday, looking forward to some great racing action like I saw a few weeks ago when I was down there.

I saw in the results that Paul Belkin Jr. was down there last week, hope he shows this friday, I always enjoy watching him race no matter where he goes.

Back