Kent Robinson Wins at Florence; DIRTcar Fall Nationals Next

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Bloomington, Indiana (10/02/17) – Kent Robinson notched his fifth win of 2017 on Saturday night with an $1,800 triumph in his Billy Moyer Victory Race Car #7r JB’s Disposal Services/ Jay Dickens Racing Engine Super Late Model at Kentucky’s Florence Speedway.
The driver known as K-Rob traveled to Florence Speedway (Union, Kentucky) on Saturday as he went into battle in pursuit of the $1,800 top prize. Earning the third-starting position for the feature via preliminary action, Kent took over the lead on lap 8 and held the field at bay for the remainder of the 30 lapper to capture his fifth win of the season.
“I knew as soon as the green flag dropped that we had a car that could win,” Robinson recounts. “I just had to keep my nose clean and bide my time. Once I got to the lead it was all on me to do my job. I want to thank my team for their hard work. We’ll head to Eldora on Saturday and try and pick up another victory.”

For more results from the event, please visit www.FlorenceSpeedway.com .
This Saturday, October 7 will find Kent looking to conquer the annual Allstar Performance DIRTcar Fall Nationals at Eldora Speedway (Rossburg, Ohio). The program will be sanctioned by the Sunoco Race Fuels American Late Model Series (ALMS) and will post a $5,000 top prize.
For more information on the event, please visit www.EldoraSpeedway.com .
To stock up on Kent Robinson merchandise, please head to the Apparel page at www.KentRobinsonRacing.com where you’ll find the latest designs as well as some great deals on clearance items.
Kent Robinson Racing would to like to thank all of their sponsors including JB's Salvage, JB’s Disposal, Jay Dickens Racing Engines, Jones Oil Company, Midwest Sheet Metal, Billy Moyer Victory Race Cars, Keyser Manufacturing, Printworx Graphics, VP Race Fuels, Hoosier Racing Tire, Envy Suspension, All Star Performance, Schaeffer's Racing Oil, K&N Filters, AFCO, Bell Helmets, Simpson Race Products, Wiles Drive Shafts, Weld Racing, FK Rod Ends, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.
For more information on Kent Robinson Racing, please visit www.KentRobinsonRacing.com .

Thanks!
Ben Shelton, Owner
MSR Mafia Marketing & Website Services - www.MSRMafia.com
The Midsouth Racing Scene - www.MidSouthRacing.com

Back