Kevin & Tammy Gumdecker

Status
Not open for further replies.

topdog123

Still waiting on my check that you guys were going to send back in the Spring. Are you too broke to send a guy back $ 225 that you took under false pretense? Or just that big of a crook? Once again my address is Po Box 2339 Mt. Vernon, Il. 62864. Your prompt service on sending my check would be appreciated,but I'm not going to hold my breath til I get it.

Same here still no check..... What happened to keeping you word. I would be embarrassed to owe people money and just flat not pay.....

Every driver each night comes to payoff and picks up their checks. If they don't get their check they can pick it up the next week or the next time they race. Why are we to blame if you don't come to payoff and pick up your check. Payoff is open at least 2 hours after the last race or you can go to our office. It's your responsibility as a driver. We don't mail checks unless it's a request from the driver. 100 driver's a night x 25 nights is 2500 checks. Sorry we missed 2 guys everybody else had no problem picking up their check. Stop blaming the racetrack.

To whom responded for tri city. I Talked to Tammy by text twice and by phone twice. Told no problem with mailing the check. In fact the last time Tammy and I talked she said she was mailing the check that day... So no go on the above statement by tri city
Also the taking it to the streets was your last night of racing, and your pay out window was not open Yet, hence is why we turned in our transponder to the beer stand. So please feel free to respond to the text I just sent Tammy. I can meet you tomorrow 11-14-15 at the track to get my money and I will go my own way. Thank you. John

Last edited:
Communicated with tri city Friday night via text. Told no problem about mailing our check. Time will tell. I hope it arrives and this foolishness can stop.

That's true f40 we was told they where running crates at the banquet so we went ahead and payed are reserved parking so we had one thing less to worry about since I'm going back and forth from Mt.Vernon to Stl for chemo treatments. So I would just like to have my money back that was wrongly taken in the first place. Don't seem like much but it sure would help for gas going over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back