Kids Night & Fan Appreciation along with Night of Special Champions highlight the next two Saturdays

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Pevely, MO (July 6, 2009) I-55 Raceway will host two events on the next two Saturdays (July 11th & July 18th) that are not only an awesome bargain for the fans, but also are specifically guided towards the kids!

I-55 Raceway presents Kids Night and Fan Appreciation Night on Saturday, July 11th. General admission tickets will be only $5 with kids 12 years and younger FREE. Also, kids 12 years and younger will be able to participate in one of the largest Nickel Races ever. There will be hundreds of prizes given away to kids in the Nickel Race. Plus, everyone will be treated to a full night of UMP DIRTcar Super Late Models, UMP DIRTcar Modifieds, UMP DIRTcar/AARA Sportsman and UMP DIRTcar/AARA Pro 4 Stocks battling around the high banked 1/3 mile oval.

Then, on the following Saturday, July 18th, I-55 Raceway and Shop 'N Save Grocery Stores presents Night of Special Champions which is a huge fund raiser for the Special Olympics. UMP DIRTcar Super Late Models will be competing for a $5,000 top prize while UMP DIRTcar Modifieds will be competing for a $1,200 winners check. The UMP DIRTcar/AARA Sportsman will be competing for $500 to win. The UMP DIRTcar/AARA Pro 4 Stocks will also be competing. All of this for only $15 general admission with kids 12 years and younger admitted free.

The racing action kicks off at 7PM on both nights. I-55 Raceway is located thirty minutes south of the Gateway Arch on Interstate 55 in Pevely, MO. For more information, visit www.i55raceway.com or call (636) 479-3219.

Back