Korte at Highland

mudslinger fan

Just wanted Randy Korte to know that it is always a treat when you visit the local tracks. I was at Godfrey when you were there also, what they did to you at Highland tonight wasn't right either. I guess when you move up to bigger purse races and rank 7th among the best that the locals forget how you raced your heart out for them not so many years ago. Isn't fast time at Pevely still your record? I just wanted you to know that some people DO appreciate it when you visit . You know the Korte bashing is inevitable. Some people aren't happy unless they are complaining.

well said that was bologna tonight...i think tonight just happened to be the night where they were gonna lay down the law with rough driving. in almost every feature except the modified and hornet feature had a ruling on the end that was very controversial. With Korte getting screwed in the late models, and the same thing happening where the leader tried blocking and the second place car couldnt do anything but slow down or run into them, and they changed the rule awarding the winner to be Marty Smith Jr. to be the winner of Driemeyer, and then Hewitt admitting to rough driving in the bombers, you know that takes a true race car driver and a very good sport to admit to racing a little to hard and putting another driver in a tough spot and cheating them out of it. Maybe Dreimeyer and Zobrist should take a look at what Hewitt did and maybe you should do the same thing. Way to go Korte with being smart and not returning the favor back to Zobrist and hurting the parts on the car. You are an awesome driver and I hope you come back to highland more often!

no it doesnt concidering we busted our balls on that car from november to september on that car and pay every penny out of our pockets.

Back