Korte wins Highland

mudslinger fan

Congrats to Korte and crew. Nice ,clean ,fast racing. Job well done. Also ,way to go Weaver for breaking the track record. Good racing at the track tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

1. Korte
2. Drake
3. Zobrist
4. Faust M.
5. Weaver
6. Melvin

Modifieds
1. Harrison
2. 56
3. Werner
4. Martintoni
5. Taylor

Congrats to Drake!! It looked like he was the fastest car on the track! Just wish he could have got to Korte to see what kind of show they would have put on.

Congrats to Korte. Drake was catching him various times during the race, but the final few laps after they went through lap traffic, Korte pulled away. Does anyone know what exactly happened to Shannon Babb, he was moving up pretty good untill something happened.

babb got squirrley in 3 and 4 probablly froma little help got inthe lose stuff and pulled in you don't have tobethe fastest car to win go Korte but what happened to melvin:D :D

dirthound: Man I should have known something STUPID would be said soon as I saw your name. Looks like to me Melvin got 6th, Way to go Rodney! I didnt notice your boy Dixon in there anywhere, oh yeah he went cherry pickin at Mo county.
In case you dont realize this, NOBODY wins every race, Melvin finished up top, thats all that counts.

I live approx a mile from the track, with all the rain we had Thursday and Friday, I was surpised they raced. But, man the track was fast. I think the top 5 qualifiers broke the track record. I think that was also the problem with the clock, it couldn't stop in the 12's he he. That is the 1st time in a very long time, the track didn't get black.

Korte put on a great show.
Harrison was flyn.

But, someone clarify the call on Harrison in the dash. He was put back two spots for contact with Thorton. I don't understand how one could be penelized for contact with another car, when your the car in front. I could see why Thorton was upset, but, a penelty should not have been called.

King Kong Korte the man......You looked sharp all night....Also congrats to Billy Drake for his good run also.....

Congratulations to Korte and crew on a well run race, wish you could have had better luck at Brownstown. Also, congrats to Drake and Zobrist.

It looked like coming out of turn 2 Harrison drifted high and nailed Thornton's left front wheel with his right rear.

Tweaked?
Is that you?
I'm just saying what I saw. I am not blaming anyone, not even remotely close to blaming anyone, but that is what it looked like.
Were you there Saturday night, Tweaked?
I didn't think you were!

Back