Kortes New Car

1_Driscoll_Crew

Just wanted to find out what kind of car Randy is running now?!
(Make of chassis, make of motor, etc) And also wanted to know if anyones has any good pics of new car?

Korte's Cars

2- Rockets (Red Chassis/Yellow Body)
2- Rayburns (Purple Chassis/Black Body, Red Chassis/Yellow Body)

All Engines are RaceTek

The Black 00 will be at Pevely, and The Yellow X will be at Flora.

Thanks Shyster

i like the new car....it looks cool and sleak and it looked pretty fast also....

it beat the crack dealer in the first heat....

i believe the so called crack dealer was 2nd in the a-main. let`s see thats probably 18 grand! i think 13th was about 1500 bucks, maybe a little more.

if u could read i said it was in the heat....i did not mention anything about the feature...i know what happened i was there....i wonder if any of that 18 grand will go to rehab or his lawyers?.....

or maybe to a nice charity like the "The Hippy-Homos with long Hair" foundation.

Now Now Now

Steve or tevork or who ever this week. I think which ever drug of his choice this week has no concern to you... Your beating an old horse there.... Why don't you spend your time more wisely and get the fantasy leauge stuff going..... Opps I forgot it was a fantasy leauge so there for it don't exist RIGHT!!!!! :rolleyes:

And speaking of " Hippie Homos with long Hair " foundation I heard you was the president but got impeached because you didn't do your job !!!!! But I heard the Homos liked you so well they took you on as their President. No work invoved. All you have to do is pick color splotches and look cute. But I warn you don't bend over for anything :eek: :eek: :eek:

Have a Nice Day Trevor :D

Lisa

Back