Korte's "X" Factor Gets Graphics!

Since the "X" car was last seen on stlracing, (I-55 photos) it has under gone a complete transformation. The graphics and letering arrived this morning from Banshee Motorsports Lettering & Graphics out of Ohio.

Here is the old "X" factor car in a photo by Jimmy Dearing.

Here is the new "X" factor car, which has been fondly renamed the "Mo Jo" by the crew.

Sorry for the crappy photos, I need a better digital.

go 00!!

good luck to the crew this weekend...you are racing so big events n hope you bring home a win!!! the new car looks AWSOME...good job junior n shyster!!!

go 00!!!

and crew!!

these photos were taken after the hot lap session with the wal-mart lawn mower in the background. unfortunately, they had to make some changes to the set-up cause the riding mower won!!!!

fag

shut up lil motor...who do u like i will bet whoever it is randy has beat him many of times! so dont give me your lil 10 year old jokes!

go 00 and crew!!!

go to bed son you have school in the morning, some fan you are. your pecking on a keyboard and not at spoon!!!!! but that`s not within bicyclye riding distance of your house, highland probably is!!!!

lol....u still didnt answer my question...who do u like!! n ya i am in school n i live in highland so it is within bikin distance...i am still a fan and help out as much as i can....so w/e u think jus go make more jokes bout good drivers cuz yours ****s!

randy is fast,and he certainly can wheel a car.but i cannot understand why a whole post is dedicated to a new car with no paint and some stickers from ohio.must be a real slow news day. oh well.

little_motor, thanks for keeping my post at the top. Once again you proved you are really a closet Korte fan. When you decide to come out of the closet, come see me in the pits and I'll buy you a King Kong t-shirt.

midget racer, next time don't look...after all you are only interested in the open wheel cars anyway right?

Go 00 !!!

00BusDriver

Maybe yellow is more your color.

Originally posted by midget racer
i cannot understand why a whole post is dedicated to a new car with no paint and some stickers from ohio.must be a real slow news day. oh well.

WELL, GET TO WORK ON A LIST OF TOPICS WE ARE ALLOWED TO POST ABOUT.

PerigoRacing48, if you bring Little_motor down to the pits to see me I'll buy you both a shirt...LOL

See ya at the track!

Go 00 !!!!!

00BusDriver

Bus,

Thanks for posting these pics. The car looks awesome.

Did he race "Mo Jo" last night at Spoon River?

Back