Kw and kw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermit the Frog

Every year we get these post about these guys an their money an what they should do with there winnings did any one ever think that there are several other millionairs that come through those pit gates every week, some with more money than both these guys combined no one asks them to donate their winnings to the rest of the field and as for getting in for free there are lots of drivers that get in for free thats either cause they have a sponsor that gets them in or they bring alot of people through the gate either way they earned it so that leaves you 2 options get better or find someone that likes you enough to let you in for free and if you win the lotto make sure to donate all your winnings to the rest of the field cause you dont need the money good luck to all including guys named kenny

Its funny how all other threads for these two individuals get locked up but this one doesnt! I guess thats the perks of being friends with the moderator huh? Goes to show how one sided everything is

It just goes to show you that everyone is already tired of hearing all of you people whining and crying....

I'm closing the crying threads!!

Well for one this "you people" wasn't crying about a thing so your statement there is clearly wrong......i simply joined a conversation and was trying to have a decent one at that. Didn't know that we wasn't allowed to have a conversation about a topic. Did some of the comments on there go to far.....yea probably so but for you to say you people to me puts me in a category I'm not in. If your going to start locking threads up because of the crying and wining as you put it i guess your going to have a full tome job because a majority of the threads started somebody's crying about something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back