Kyle Beard Claims First Win of 2012; CCSDS Doubleheader Up Next

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Trumann, AR (07/24/12) – In just his second time piloting the #86 Upton Motorsports/Pierce Race Car/Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model Kyle Beard scored the feature win at Greenville Speedway (Greenville, Mississippi).

Kyle Beard and Upton Motorsports traveled to the 1/4 mile oval at Greenville Speedway for a Weekly Racing Series Event on Saturday night to get the car dialed in, and it would prove to be a great outing as Kyle swept the night's festivities. He began the evening by qualifying fastest to earn the pole position for his heat race. Beard would go on to win the heat race to lock into the pole starting spot for the feature. In the main event he would battle Chad Thrash for the top spot for much of the event before ultimately claiming the win. Full results are available at www.GreenvilleSpeedway.net.

"I'm really starting to like this car. It's a little different than what I've driven in the past, but I like the feel of it. Again I can't thank the Upton family enough for their support and this great opportunity," commented Beard.

This weekend, July 27th-28th, Kyle will take the #86 Upton Motorsports Super Late Model into battle in a pair of COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) Super Late Model events. On Friday night the team will be in action at Malden Speedway (Malden, Missouri) in a $2,000-to-win event before traveling to his home track, Northeast Arkansas Speedway (Harrisburg, Arkansas), for another $2,000-to-win race on Saturday evening. For more information on the events, please visit www.COMPDirt.com .

Kyle Beard would like to thank his sponsors including Upton Motorsports, Greg's Sawmills, Gary Beard Trucking, 45 Race Shop, Samuel’s Performance Engines, GRT Race Cars, JFR Graphics, Real Racin’ Wheels, Bill Frye Motorsports, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Kyle and Beard Motorsports, please visit www.KyleBeard86.com

Thanks!
Ben Shelton, Owner
MSR Mafia - www.MSRMafia.com
The Midsouth Racing Scene - www.MidSouthRacing.com

Back