Late Models Purse@Bell-Clair

Is it true that Belleville increase there purse in the Late Models. I no they increased it in the other divisions. Way to go Eddie........ What way to start the season off at Belleville.

here is the payout at b/c..

Attachments

• Payout.jpg
    Payout.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 480
Bellclair LM feature purse is $1000 to win. They may need to up it to compete with $TCS$. Only time will tell .

I don't think Belleville should just throw more money at the purse, so long as its in line with what other UMP tracks pay.

With Tri-City locked into a no-name program and Belle-Clair hosting the premier circuit in the region this is an opportunity for Belleville to step up and shed that little town track image, I would suggest they reach out to the premier drivers on the UMP circuit and think of ways to add value to racing at Belle-Clair.

Market with an aim to establish with the racer and the race fan a definitive distinction between racing with the best and racing with the rest

I don't think Belleville should just throw more money at the purse, so long as its in line with what other UMP tracks pay.

With Tri-City locked into a no-name program and Belle-Clair hosting the premier circuit in the region this is an opportunity for Belleville to step up and shed that little town track image, I would suggest they reach out to the premier drivers on the UMP circuit and think of ways to add value to racing at Belle-Clair.

Market with an aim to establish with the racer and the race fan a definitive distinction between racing with the best and racing with the rest

YA WHY SHOULD BC GIVE THE DRIVERS MORE MONEY ITS JUST A PRIV. TO DRIVE THERE. MAYBE TAKE THE EXTRA MONEY AND MAKE THE TRACK A LIL BIGGER HECK WHY DONT THEY RAISE THE GATE PRICE SOUNDS GOOD TO ME LET THE PROMOTER MAKE THE MONEY AT LEAST TRI-CITY IS TRYING TO HELP THE ONES WHO PUT ON THE SHOW (THE NO NAMED DRIVERS YOU TALK ABOUT) WHY CANT YOU DROP THE SUBJECT ABOUT THE DRIVERS. IN MY OPINION BC IS LIKE GODFREY IT WILL NOT LIVE FOREVER . NO MATTER IF THERE IS COMPETITION ON FRIDAYS YOU MIGHT THINK BC PUT GODFREY OUT OF BUSINESS BUT IT DID NOT. BY THE WAY HOW MANY CARS DID BC PICK UP AFTER GODFREY CLOSED NOT MANY AT ALL

Man, why don't you get with reality,

I think a promotor should take care of its people, both the racer and the fans, did Kevin do that , NO,

1. he junked the program that allowed his fans to experience on a weekly basis the prospect of watching the best on the UMP circuit compete. ( a slap in the face to his fans)

2. He throws money not at the classes that will be there and supporting him on a weekly basis but instead on the L.M and Mod. classes in hopes of stealing a few cars from other tracks and that will be a revolving door of drivers coming and going (a slap in the face to the crates, streets,and 4cyl's) and guess what when they are going Tri-City fans won't get to see them.

You guy's need to pull your heads out and take a look at the facts.

Hey Stagger it. Why not give the drivers more money them guys deserve it. If you compare Tri-City's and Pevely's payroll its was time to to increase. These guys put alot of money in these cars and they deserve it. Money talks man and thats whats puts cars and fans in the track. Im a die hard fan and no matter what the payroll is i will be there. Im mean for the longest time Belleville payroll was not that good compared to the other local tracks. Before they increased the payroll. The Late Models paid 650 for second before and now i think they pay 800 for second. Thats a nice increase from what they had before

:) Any increase in the payout is needed. If you had any idea what it costs to operate a Late Model team you would agree. Without the race cars you would have nothing to watch any night of the week. Who cares what night any of these tracks race, go to your favorite track and support it. Thats is exactly what the teams will do, we will race where our sponsors want us to race and also base our decisions on the economics. So I am always glad to hear of any increase in payout, thanks b/c and tri city. :)

The only way purses can continue to be increased is to add value to the sport as a whole, if the overall sport is healthy all are healthy, but when the sport begins to cannibalizes itself as in this case all will suffer.

Tri-City if it continues with its selfish disrepect for the overall good of the sport will prove once again that the way to make a little money in racing is to start with a whole lot.

JD or anyone who can answer this what was BC'S payout be4 the increase so I can look at the difference from the increase now. Just curious ..wow is it gonna be cold this weekend or what see ya all there..

JD or anyone who can answer this what was BC'S payout be4 the increase so I can look at the difference from the increase now. Just curious ..

From the 2005 Belle Clair program:

LMs

1.) $1000
2.) 600
3.) 450
4.) 300
5.) 250
6.) 200
7.) 160
8.) 150
9.) 145
10.) 140
11.) 135
12.) 130
13.) 125
14.) 120
15.) 115
16.) 110
17.) 105
18.) 100

If you want to know what changes from year to year, print out the payout for the tracks that post them on their web sites. Then compare them year to year. That is the way you will know what has changed if anything.
Put them in a spreadsheet and then compare track to track and class to class. Do your own investigation, it is not that difficult.

Back