Lebanon I-44 Speedway’s Grand “Re Opening” This Saturday Night

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Lebanon, MO; “For the first time since 2002, there will be an asphalt race in Lebanon!” said track manager Brennon Willard. The Lebanon I-44 Speedway will host its “grand re-opening” celebration this Saturday night at 7:15.

I-44 Speedway has a complete new look to the 27 year old facility with new seats, restrooms, and new Asphalt on both the track and entrance to the racetrack. “We have put lots of hard work in to the racetrack for both the drivers and fans alike,” Willard said. The new asphalt surface has been tested the last two weeks, and has already produced very fast and close racing.

This will be the first week of the 2010 Monster Energy Chase for the I-44 Speedway Cup as the Late Models, Modifieds, Street Stocks, Bombers, and Chargers all start their season on the asphalt high banks. The gates will open to the racetrack at 4:00 Saturday afternoon for a free pre-race concert, with hot laps starting at 6:30, and a special opening ceremony at 7:15. The races will still start at the same starting time as always of 7:30.

Grandstand admission will be $10 for adults, $6 for juniors ages 11-16, and free for kids 10 and under. The Budweiser Wild Side (Tier Parking), one of the famous features of the speedway is back. Fans are welcome to come and “tail gate” for $12 for adults, $7 for juniors, and kids 10 and under free. There will also be a $2 discount for all military and seniors over 62 with ID. For more information please visit the tracks website www.i44speedway.net or call the speedway office at (417) 532-2060.

Back