Lebanon I-44 Speedway and Monster Energy Announce Partnership

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
For Immediate Release
Lebanon, MO; The Lebanon I-44 Speedway will have a chase of its own in 2010 with the announcement of the Monster Energy Chase for the Cup. Monster Energy Drink will be title sponsor of the Lebanon I-44 Speedway Championship Chase, as well as the official energy drink of the Lebanon I-44 Speedway. Track manager Brennon Willard is “excited to have Monster Energy Drink on board, it brings an extra boost of energy and excitement to the speedway.”

The speedway is proud to announce a new partnership with Monster Energy Drink and Missouri Eagle of Lebanon, MO. “Our family has always had the utmost respect for the Brown family going back to Charlie Brown and my grandpa, Bill Willard. It is an honor to our family to have a great partnership like this with Ed and Brad Brown,” according to Brennon Willard, track manager. As part of this promising new partnership, tier parking will now carry the name of ‘Budweiser Wildside.’ “Tier parking has been a tradition of the speedway since it was introduced in the early 1990’s and it is awesome to add the Budweiser name to the ‘wild side’ said Brennon Willard.

Monster Energy and Lebanon I-44 Speedway anticipate bringing many fun events to the track. Their goal is to provide not only great racing but also fun events to the Lebanon and Ft. Wood areas. “The promotion that Monster does is awesome and we are hoping to bring that same energy and style to our fans and marketing partners alike,” said Willard.

The Lebanon I-44 Speedway opens up this Saturday night , with the Late Models running an extra dash for cash as well as the Modfieds, Street Stocks, Pure Stocks, and OSMRA Mini Stocks. For more information please visit the track website www.i44speedway.net or call the speedway office at (417) 532-2060.

Back