Lebanon Race Tracks Prepare For Busy Holiday Schedules

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Lebanon,Mo.-Race fans can plan on staying in Lebanon,Mo for the July 4th Holiday Weekend as both the Lebanon Racetracks will be offering plenty to choose from.

The Holiday Weekend will start-off Thursday night July 3rd at the Lebanon I-44 Speedway as the track will be hosting a DLRA/MARS LateModel Challange Special event with top drivers such as Jeremy Payne,Terry Phillips,Brandon McCormick,Brad Looney,Justin Wells,Tony Jackson Jr and many others.

This season currently the DLRA Series has produce 3 different winners in 3 events(Al Purkey,Terry Phillips,Jesse Stovall) while Terry Phillips has captured event in the MARS Series.

Also USRA Modifieds and FactoryStocks will be competing with the USRA Modifieds racing for 750 to win and the FactoryStocks 500 to win along with track points.Racing will start around 7:30

On Friday Night July 4th,The action swings over to the action-packed MidwaySpeedway where the crowd will be seeing a fantastic Fireworks show at intermission along with point battles in the USRA Modifieds,FactoryStocks,SuperStocks,B-Mods,Bombers and 305 WingedSprints.The Midway has the reputation of last lap drama in the outcome of the features and produces close side-by-side racing where the fans are right on the action and shorttrack racing is at an all time high.
Racing at Midway starts at 8PM with the gates opening at 5.

Then on Sat night July 5th,The high-banks of the Lebanon I-44 Speedway will swing into action with a fireworks show along with a regular points show for the UMP LateModels,B-Mods,FactoryStocks,Bombers and 305 Wingedsprints.Action starts at 7:30 Sharp.

For Go-Kart Action LebanonMidway is planning a special event on Sunday July 7th for all different type of classes with money racing in different classes also

For more information on either I-44 or LebanonMidway visit the websites at www.lebanonmidwayspeedway.com or LebanonI44Speedway.net

For contact information on I-44 Randy Mooneyham at 417-224-7074 and on LebanonMidway Jack Jones at 417-594-0594 or Tony Jackson Jr at 417-594-0310 and on the Go-Karts Reggie Jackson at 417-664-6525.

Race day track phones are 417-532-2060 for I-44 and 417-588-4430 for Midway.

Back