Legendary local racer Clarke Pruneau needs your prayers!

pappa of 3 p's

Legendary racer Clark Pruneau is in intensive care, because of a heart attack. Anyone who has been around racing knows this man. He is first class, so I know I can speak for most of us,

OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH THE PRUNEAU FAMILY!

Get Well Clark

I raced with Clark at the Cape, St Marys, and Sikeston, Missouri tracks years ago. I have great respect for Clark and always will. Clark was a good driver and he was always great to be around both on and off the track. The Wolsey family thoughts and prayers are with Clark and his family tonight. Clark get well buddy.

Your friend

Jerry Wolsey
Auto Tire and Parts NAPA Racepark
Benton, Missouri

When I talked to him Weds he was still in ICU at Mo. Baptist.
He thought he would be coming home Thurs and going back next week to be operated on.
THANX RICH

I just returned from visiting Clark at hosp. He wasn't sent home for the weekend and wiil stay til he has a triple bypass on Tues. I told him of this thread on here and I'm going to print it out for his enjoyment.
On another note of another racer in the hosp., actually the same hosp, Mo Baptist, John Wolfmeier, the father of Brian and Rich Wolfmeier, has been in the ICU since last Sat night. When I left the hosp there was still no diagnosis as to what his malady is. They are keeping him sedated until they diagnose his condition.
Please keep both of the racers in your thoughts and prayers.
THANX RICH

The surgery scheduled for Tues. was canceled due to another heart attack that occured Sat. night. He is currently back in ICU and they are just taking things day by day. Please remember Clark in your prayers.

Luevada

Get Well Soon!

Clark, get well soon. Hopefully someone will let you know that people are concerned and wishing you the best.
Tubby Black Racing

I just returned from the hosp. Clark had to have emer. open heart surgery at about 2PM this afternoon. At about 8PM the surgeon came out and told us he had a 4 way bypass and a valve repaired, they had removed about 7 liters of fluid from his body. He also said that when they first opened him that his heart was very weak, but after surgery it was noticably stronger.
The next 12 hrs are critical in that the grafts must now be accepted by his system. Your thoughts and prayers are needed now more than ever.
Carol said she read this thread, that had been printed out for him, and he was very happy that he is remembered by his friends and fans.
THANX RICH

Thoughts and Prayers

Our thoughts and prayers certainly go out to Clark and Carol and their family at this time. Clark has always been a good friend to our family and we think a lot of him.

The Resinger Racing Family #15 and #5

I was at hosp Thurs. He is still in CVR, under sedation. They closed his chest Weds. afternoon and by all indications his recovery is on track. No guarantees on anything though!! His heart was in very poor condition.
THANX RICH

Back