Logano shepard incident

racin90

Ok so i see joey is mad about the fact morgan's car was even out there Here is my view First off nascar is hurting Telling cars to get off the track will only hurt what they currently have Every car racing event has to deal with lapped cars Lapped cars get into everyone occasionally It happens You start getting rid of those teams then what? Lower the full field to 36 and make guys qualify their way in to send some home to make it look better? Or do like the lucky dog( which mo current race car sanction even does and doesnt belong at all) and make an unlucky dog rule? Also joey seems to forget when newman got after him because he couldnt keep his car under control and about wiped several out not long ago Did you see the banner covering the empty seats to kind of camoflauge it? I also read tracks are pulling out seats to make it look (more) full Bad deal and i feel for morgan You couldnt meet a nicer guy and ambassador to the sport Sometimes young kids need to watch what they say and how they say it as it makes the sport as a whole look like their too good for "subpar" cars to help them prop up their feilds

Last edited:
kinda funny-the fast cars seen to be able to blow by me with no issue--I always said if you are out front and run into a lapped car that's your own darn fault JMO

Back