looking for a place to race

Edwin Pettus

Hi, My son is Chris Pettus and was looking forward to racing while home on leave from Iraq. Unfortunately Mother Nature rained out the Doe Run Track. I have little knowledge of racing requirements but am interrested in finding out if he could race his race truck somewhere before he returns to Iraq. It is my understanding that each race area has their own guidelines as to what requirements need to be met so the vehicle could qualify. He has a ministock that has been driven this year By Dave Snider. Chris had asked his dad to keep the truck racing in his abscence. Again just checking to see where I can get him a chance to race before he has to return to Iraq. Any help is gresatly appreciated. Pat Pettus

Pat,

I wish I could tell you to come on down to SEMO but unfortunately we do not run mini stocks any longer. We ran them some in 2002 but they just did not take off. So we are currently only running racing karts , ATV's & Motorcycles along with mud and sand drags and motocross.

I hope Chris enjoys his time at home and I wish you and your family well as he is fighting for our country :) I am sure your very proud of him. I hope you all can find somewhere to go so he can get back in that drivers seat! ;)

Thanks,
Carla

Back