Looking for a Sportsman roller or StreetStock

race88

Sportsman

Sportsman
Howdy, I saw your ad and I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring here. I have a former UMP Howe chassis that we re-stubbed with a Camaro stub. Tubular uppers, stock lowers, spring adjusters. Sweet power steering set-up, Howe radiator, MSD box and coil. Autometer gauges, Monster Tach,Butler seat, Wildwood Brake&Clutch pedals, Wildwood brakes on all four corners, Grand National floater, JAZ 22 gal fuel cell, all new fuel lines, Fram Hi Flo filter . Most the body is new metal, Camaro nose, open rear with a new spoiler. The car is all wired, plumbed, and 90% finished. The body is cut and fitted, but not installed yet. I built this car to race at Peoria Speedway, but was not able to due to an injury, SO it has never seen dirt since its birth. If ya need more details, buzz me at (309)686 7684 ask for Randy. No motor , trans or gears. RANGOKID45@AOL.COM $2950.oo or $3400.00 with the extra parts. If ya need a better deal, I'll start pullin' parts off it until we reach what you can spend.

thanks but

I have purchased a couple cars already and that is the reason for the top post being edited , but that saids like a great deal so hopefully someone else sees the post and you can find you a buyer thanks for the reply

Back