Lowery boys DISQUALIFIED at I-55?

CRAZYFAN

What part of the post race inspection did Ed and Buddy Lowery fail in BOTH there cars last night in the sportsman division at I-55? Does anyone know what happened? :confused:

was not there so do not know for sure but I heard they had 1.6 roller rockers on there cars. You can only run 1.5 rockers. But it is funny they never caught that before. I am sure they did not just change them. They probally made someone mad, so now they actually looked at what they were tearing down instead of just looking over it

Thanks for the info mudslinger. Both cars are running very well this year, especially Buddy, big improvement over last year for him, maybe now we know why, but I doubt it.

yes mike your probly right, they probly did make some one mad, i bet the top 3 cars lastnight was running anything they shouldnt have been do ya LOL great job Eddie and Buddy

It's always a conspiracy isn't it...

The infraction was pretty obvious since they didn't grind the numbers off the rocker arms and they were stamped 1.6 right on them.

maybe they were missed stamped at the manufacturer, atleast they wasnt tring to hide it. good luck the rest of the year Ed and Buddy

Iwas not trying to start anything I like both Ed and Buddy but you can not tell me both of them changed roller since the last time they got torn down. If people are grinding roller rockers to get ride of the numbers Allied should DQ anyone that has grind marks on the rockers. Maybe get someone who knows how to check the motor

mudslinger said:
Maybe get someone who knows how to check the motor
im sure the allied tech man knows what he is doing...so why dont you let him do his job and you do ures. instead of complaining about that someone was cought illegal. and who knows..this might have been there first tear down this season

I don't recall anything other than carburators being checked so far this season at I-55, so it probably was the first time this season.

It'a always good to stick around so you don't get the message from

HEAR SAY!!!!! :rolleyes: :D :D

And Gumby Gumby Gumby AKA ( LIGHTNING ) Very nice job on the first time out this year... !!!! ;)

Great job to Brent Kreke and crew. I always enjoy seeing you guys run at I-55. Will you be there next saturday?

kreke13 said:
Dirtgirl, Did you stick around? If you did then why didnt you come and see us?

AK

Now SUGAR I was there where were you? Ask Brent and the gang I was there. I made a special trip to that end of the pits. Had my 4-wheeler driver drop me off then come back to get me. I can even tell you what all was said but we will have to save that for a nice PM :eek: :D ;) SORRY I MISSED YOU!!!! :( My loss... :( ;) :D

I'll be your witness Lisa...

She came to visit us! We had a nice little chat on the nights events. And I told her that she needs to teach me to be like her! :eek: :eek: :eek:

~patti~
:p :p :p

We will be there Weds and Saturday. Had a bit of bad luck at the beginning of Saturdays feature. Front end was damaged early on. Hope to do better this week.

Dirtgirl, sorry I missed you. AK

Back