Mara Points ??????

Didn't ya look at them last night silly?? Or did you stay home in the A/C?? If I think about it I will try to remember to grab them and post them tonight after we get home.

NOOOOOOO me & Art was out there in that 102 degree stuff, but you must a been home in the A/C cuzz I did'nt see ya nowhere, Huh Huh where was ya ?????

howard...she was up in the tower makin sure that dirty ol' #7w car finished last!!!!! that car now has to work for a living! korey hustles it pretty good.i dont think that car is old enough to smoke! fix it!art.

It's true, I was drug to the tower Thursday and Friday. It isn't the cush job you think it is either with no a/c thank you. Nothing like sitting high in a box watching lil cars go around in oval formation. LOL I'll harrass ya tonight, I get to play Tony's job.
Oh yeah and I fergot the points, so walk you happy little booty over to the table and looks at them.

MARA points

Hey Howard--I guess I will have to hold your check at the registration table so you have to come there to pick it up and look at the points. Korey is doing a good job in your car. See you tonite. Wanda

WOW.... The whole Knepper clans on me.........Shame this site was down saturday I woulda known ta check the points just wondered where Weyant stands. And far as Smokin that car is definettly old nuff ta smoke ( I'll hafta tell ya the story on her someday most people are shocked when they hear it,) That darn kid twists the chassis so hard it rubbed a hole in one of the oil lines funny I never made it do that (LOL) After Korey and that ugly old 7w's run the last three shows(Not countin his bonehead move the last lap Saturday) it's gonna be embarrasing to get back in it this weekend...... Man it's hell gettin old !!!!!!!!!!!!Sure hope it cools down before then.......

hey howard... seen your post on the weekend to do thing... you should have posted sunday...couch w/double geritol shot. monday...same!!!! art.

Back