Marler's Performance Towing Night - 2008 Season Opener!

brsd-spongebob

Light Man
Hello everyone! I can't wait to see all of you at the 2008 BRSD Season Points Opener on April 26th. Remember, our times have changed! The gates will open at 2PM, Time Trials begin with ATV's at 3PM, Vehicles at 3:45PM and Open Practice (late arrivals) at 4:30PM. Registration will close PROMPTLY at 5:30PM. Your Driver's Meeting will be from 5:30PM until 5:45PM and we'll begin racing our *NEW* Pee Wee ATV class at 6PM! This years' Season Points Opener Sponsor is Marler Performance Towing! We're so glad to have them with us this year! If you have any questions about this week-end's event, don't hesitate to contact the owners; James @ 573-225-8360 or Mel @ 573-701-5184. Feel free to PM me on this site and I'll be glad to help!

Thanks again & I'll see you at the sand drags!!!!

Thanks,
Jason H.

Great turnout for the first night! Big crowd Great racing. I think the new owners should be proud and also given Big Applause! The track was in great shape and some of the cars that i was around ran their fastest times ever. SO AGAIN NICE JOB MEL, JAMES, LISA AND EVERYONE THAT HAD A HAND IN GETTING BIG RIVER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!1

DAVID MALLOW​

Back