Mcs B-mod Track Champ 2005 & 2006 Turnkey

wanabe

I am considering doing something different next year. Don't know if it's possible to keep this car, too. Thought someone else might like to own it. Car just clicks, you know. It's very consitant. Handles the same week after week. Very good in the dry slick. Strong 383: Eagle rotating assembly, splayed caps, Dart Platinum heads (new for 06, and fully ported), JE pistons, custom ground flat tappet cam (new for 06), Willies 500 carb, MSD (new for 06), Torgue Link Intake (new for 06), etc...
Car is older Impressive 3-Link, powder coated, very well maintained and straight as an arrow. Might sound stupid, but I won't say much more. I want $11,500 firm to let it go. I want to be as confidential as possible with the next owner, if there is one. Like I said, sounds stupid, but I have alot of time and homework in this car. It has won 24 features in 2005 and 2006 (12 each year) and thought buyer might appreciate the confidentiality.
For the money you get the car race ready as it was run all last year, no spares, and my notebook on set ups and things I tried and their results. Good car for someone wanting to get into B-Mods with a jump on things. You can find pictures on "themontgomerycospeedway.com" Blue #27 with neon yellow tribal flames.
Good parts throughout, no junk. Serious inquiories only, please. No trades. Not interested in selling as roller or parting out. I am having a hard time talking myself into selling. But hope if I do someone else enjoys it as much as I have.
Please contact me by PM's.

IMG_0223_1_1.jpg

Thanks for your time.
Craig Roden #27

your getting to old huh!!

Yeah, I heard your getting to old to race, somebody told me you'll be 30 (HOLY S**T) i kinda thought you were getting slower toward the end of the season. Maybe you should take up shuffleboard!!!! GUESS WHO

Yeah, I heard your getting to old to race, somebody told me you'll be 30 (HOLY S**T) i kinda thought you were getting slower toward the end of the season. Maybe you should take up shuffleboard!!!! GUESS WHO

One thing about it, buddy, I'll never be as old as you! Besides, the older I get, the faster I was!

happy thanksgiving

LOL , u got me there , your right though, the longer it gets since i race the FASTER i was LOL LOL have a good thanksgiving and birthday , see ya ME

Hey Kevin From Fulton here. Do you still have the hovus motor for sale?? Give me a call if you do and are still interested in my late model? Thanks, Kevin 573-220-5805

Back