MCS Sat.

mcs33cjrocks

just wanted to know if anyone know's if mcs is racing? i know they got bad rain, and they're supposed to get more. just wondering

Hi Emily!

If Montgomery races tonight it will be a mess. I hope everything is going ok with you. Just thought I would say hi. Remember RAIN is a four letter word.

we have boys on the road and was on there way to I-55 and now heading to mcs . If they get cancelled please let me know asap. thanks so much :)

If you didn't go to MCS YOU MISSED ONE HECK OF A SHOW!Way to go Mel and all the officials.GREAT NIGHT OF RACING.WHERE WAS ALL YOU RACE FANS AT TONIGHT.

Well I don't know what "GREAT NIGHT OF RACING" others were watching, but yes it was racing. I was just happy to be out somewhere.
I was shocked that most of the rain missed them, and the track looked in pretty good shape, except that it was the typical follow the leader one groove racing around the top. I sure didn't see the multiple grooves being talked about in other posts.

Sometimes it helps to arrive at the track on time Mike....lol

MCS was hardly one groove around the top, Bryan Collins had a flat tire and came from last to 4th running every single line of the track. I guess that don't count because he's a regular though...lol

John Barr
The Trashdog

More shots of one groove racing, sometimes you have to watch more than one car or you miss the action...lol

Sometimes being even Real Race Fans have trouble seeing the forest for the trees. Great track considering all the rain.

Nice shot of Leroy Haney giving Ray Walsh a good race on a one groove track.

From looking at all the pics, all of the cars on the high side are passing the cars on the low side, therefor making it one groove high. (Except Collins, he was the fastest car on the track. Darn that flat tire!!).

No, not mad Rusty won the feature. I like seeing him and Harrison going at it.
Yes I was late, but it was still good to see some racing.
Glad I was late since it was colder there than when I left home.
Where's Dirtgirl when you need her??

STILL HAD FUN THOUGH. The Dixon fans kept me entertained.

hi kim,trace and alan, and man it was great racing, and no trashdog.i'm not mad that rusty won,rusty rocks!!! thanks to everyone who responded!

Back