Meeting at 2 p.m., Jan. 17th in DeSoto

Millsey

Hey Big Don and everyone, if you would like more information on the RAMS, the mini stocks in general and more you are all invited to our meeting at 2 p.m., Saturday, Jan 17th, at Pizza Inn in DeSoto. We are going to be claifying some rules for 2004, working on schedules and more. Come and join us. You are all cordially invited.... NO RSVP.... LOL....

Conflict

I would love to attend that meeting but unfortunately that is the same date for the allied rule meeting. With all the questions I have and the things I'm trying to get going I think I need to be there. Wish I could run both tracks but that would mean losing my injection and then at pevely I wouldn't stand a chance. At the same time I'm not sure how I would do running with guys that have weight jacks and racing rubber down there. What to do....what to do.

thanks for the invite!!!

Hey, the offer of coming to the meeting is for any of the Wannabee drivers including yourself. So if you can't make it maybe you would want to send somebody. Or if a group of you want to come you are all invited.

By the way, put the date of Sunday, May 2nd on your agenda. That's the Fredericktown Azalea Racefest again. Wannabees will be a big part of it again. $100 to win and everyone who makes the feature will at least get $20 for gas money. Gates will open at 3 p.m. that day with racing at 5..

Back