melvin

i have been at mt. melvin, i mean vernon for several years, i was helping a guy once and asked for help once (not ON the car) and he gave me the run-around gig. personally i think both melvins are loooossseeerrrrsssss!!!!!

YEAH 44TAYLOR FAN RODNEY WAS KING OF MOUNT VERNON YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT AND HE STILLCAN'T WIN AT BELLIVILLE

surprise surprise

i cant beleive it dirt hound sticks his nose where it dosent belong again. you know what dixon wouldnt have been champ if he didnt run I-55 all the time. you dont make any sence, why would rodney haul almost 200 miles when he can haul 30 miles? he did go to I-55 a few times this year and admititedly he did not do very well he did win a heat race with don oneal and kevin weaver in though the night i was there. a night in which oneal ran second in the feature to shannon babb. my point is not everyone does well at every track not that there is any comparison but how long did it take earnhardt to win daytona? why is there so much slack when a guy like rodney win the championship, and when guys like english,dixion,korte, and so on its like the fourth of july, the years that these guys won the championship they all stayed local,last year you couldnt pry english away from paducha, and klms. you know it would be like english fans *****in that dixon,and korte didnt run paducha enough to be a champ.RIDICULOUS! P.S> rodney hadnt won at haubstadt,benton MO,or eldora eighther but he had wins there this year. so watch out I-55 its just a matter of time.

just for thought

hey dirt hound why dont you edit this thread like you did your last one where you where wrong CHICKEN %&*%

i knew you had it in you

I dont think rodney to my knowledge has ever been to bellville. but if he did you would have another thing to cry about theres not much competition there is there? so he would dominate like he does at mt vernon. and please dont tell me the big names there is dixon and burwell. because thats not a problem.

yeah it took DALE a long time to win the big one but at least he went else where to win 7 championships. can smellvin do that? he does not know what it takes to keep on doing this. he has no respect for most other drivers, we were winning a race one night and melvin drove into our door and stuffed us for no reason, last i knew, the one in front has the line right??? it took me running to his trailer to give an a*s whooping for him to realize and say he was sorry that he was wrong. the yellow and blue 83 done the same thing. did he and smellvin go to the same driving school?
you know the one : " IDDU ... I DONT DRIVE UNIVERSITY with instructer hairinmyas.

just a short list

heres just a small list of where rodney ran this year. mt vernon,haubstadt,benton mo, pevely, kankakee, godfrey, brownstown,paducha, klms, highland, farmer city, eldora. there are probably a few i didnt list how many tracks does he have to run to be the champ? and when he ran into the side of you guys where exactly you guys running? if i know how you guys run you were a lapped car right in the way seeing who would finish 18th or 19th while he was racing for the lead. why would you come to the trailer lokkin to kick some ***? it just makes you look foolish and besides he probobly told you that to get rid of you. for one, your not worth it and two, his *** is not that easy to kick. so enjoy the holidays and we will see you next year .... in our rear view mirror!!

sorry

to matt and dick taylor i dont mean to slam you guys i respect any and all drivers your the s h i t ! but you should be more selective about who you hang around with R.E. 44taylorfan. and i also reread your last thread you said racing for the lead again im sorry,but seriously have you guys never made a controversial pass? come on it happens to all drivers sooner or later in dirt track racing its impossible not to.so cool off. and P.S. why did only take a few kind words to change your mind?(a real *** kicker...not)!

hey numb nuts, i never siad i was with the taylors did i? nooo. ur as dumb as they are. o and the taylors never were a lapped car there. remember the F15 car in 98 or somewhere around there? yea, they whooped all there butts, even the guy i was helping... not the taylors!!!!! you should pay attention
p.s. melvin would have got his a** kicked by me..trust me!!!! u dont know me!!!! :D

i dont think melvin is cherry pickin any more than faust did when he won the title maybe 5 years ago. or look at ken rumble. he's 3rd and ran fredricktown and montgomery. smart guy. no competition <hammerlee?>= easier points.

why

if your not with the taylors then why does it say 44taylor fan? and if your not with the taylors than what business of it was yours if rodney hit them if any one is a numb nuts its you why would you be looking for a fight if it didnt even concern you? you need to keep your a s s in the stands and out of the pits, if the drivers have a problem with each other let THEM take care of it THEM selves your an ego maniac that makes it dangerous for anyone to be at the track to enjoy racing! sounds like you need a boxer or wrestiling champ to hang around and sponge off of for a little glory. the track is no place for your crap. P.S. who cares to know you?!! bad a s s!

oh yeah

sounds like who ever it is you help is the one who has trouble drivig if 2 cars had to nudge his slow *** out of the way. I got it maybe he needs some new help maybe someone who actually knows how to make a car go a little faster. loser.

hey **** head, i said i was NOT helping the taylors at the time, i was helping the 15 car of beck, remember him, when he started winning more lack of common sence drivers like melvin and tudor started getting pissed off cause there was some one else that used to run in the back start making them look bad by stomping there *** in the ground, how do you know who dont want to know me, by the way, i do know what i'm doing in the pits, i used to help a guy by the name of RYAN NEWMAN,( YOU KNOW HIM, HE DRIVES FOR PENSKE NOW!!!) when he drove his midget. have u ever done that!!! EAT MY **** AND DIE!

like i said

Hey i acknowledged the fact you werent helping the taylors. yeah i remember who beck is, but wheres he at now??!! P.S. it sounds like ryan got smart and left your a s s behinde thats why he started winning. HMMM sounds like a pattern to me. are you helping kenny schrader now he used to be good also. hey i got an idea why dont you go help guys like korte and dixon they are really tough to beat we could use a guy like you to help us out. P.S.S. you need anger managment classes or to get laid your so hostile. could be frustation from your lack luster attemps to be a pit man i dont know just guessing. seee you at the races this summer i should be able to pick your car out it will surely be one of the guys in the back.N ow please come back with your senceless ranting a raving and cursing. i like probably like everyone else that knows you thinks your full off s h i t !!!!!!!!! BADA S S .

?????

I think both your childish rantings are becoming boring. Now here is the reason I stepped in on your dance. Leave Schrader,
Dixon,Korte,English and all others out of your bashing. It's not very becoming to either of you two..... :rolleyes:

Lisa

Melvin won the championship, so congrats to him. Do not bring English into your ramblings. Fact is English visited quite a few different tracks. Eastbay, Volusia, Nebo, Highland, Clarksville, Mt. Vernon, Farmer City, Montgomery Co., I-55, Godfrey, Terre Haute, Charleston, Peoria, Atwood, Bellville, and Eldora. Terry did what he had to do just like Melvin did what he had to do. Leave it alone already.

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!THE MELVINS AND THE TAYLORS ARE BOTH GOOD DRIVERS SO LETS JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT!!!!!!

Back